Experts in Architectural Project Feasibility
The intention of any custom home design is to create bespoke and liveable spaces that encapsulate your values, personality and lifestyle. To create a home, whether it be a new build or renovation, requires a significant investment of your resources.
The Feasibility Review is one of the most important stages in your building project but one that is often overlooked. The more time that you spend on the initial planning, the more likely you are to end up with a home that truly represents your unique lifestyle and values, and provides you with exactly what you need.
Project feasibility studies review the practical and financial aspects of your proposed home development, helping you to fill the gaps in your knowledge, answer some of the questions you have been waiting to ask and presents you with a clear set of directions for setting out on the path to planning your new home.
The feasibility review should leave you with a clear understanding of:
- What you would like to have and what you are trying to achieve, to help you to prepare your ideal home ‘wish-list’;
- What you really need and are there things you could do without?
- Existing site constraints and opportunities of your property and a Site Analysis.
- What you are and are not allowed to do and what permits and approvals might be needed.
- Who else do you need to talk to – the consultant ‘team’.
- The design and build process – breakdown of steps along the pathway with allocated costs.
- Indicative Design – sketch plan options.
- Budget – what can you afford to spend; allowance for consultants, fees and construction – finance and contingency.
- Indicative timeframe.
Having this information before moving forward with the construction process is essential to ensuring its success, and enables us to work with you in adjusting plans to achieve the best possible outcome.